We are LiteBit. The platform where crypto trading is safe, simple and human. We support you in buying, selling and managing your crypto. We strive to be the most customer friendly and trusted platform. We’ve got the funding and ambition to become the best in Europe. How we’re going to go about that will be part of your job. Crypto is one of the biggest things in finance and CDD / KYC is vital. You can get cracking here as a pioneer in crypto currencies.
Quality Assurance Employee is responsible that various tasks are done to ensure operations at LiteBit to continue in line with policies and timelines specifically AML. If there are any issues these are resolved (24/7). Specific issues AML the operationalization of the policies, contact with regulators, law enforcement etc. Also improving and adding to the AML policies.
Quality Assurance Employee
- The QA employee is experienced (1-4 years) in the KYC, CDD, TX monitoring
- The candidate has basic knowledge about cryptocurrency which is traded on LiteBit(pre).
- The candidate is able to undertake, evaluate, review and report AML work
- The candidate will look for fraud cases and patterns of fraud, they will take this up and report to compliance or COO
- The candidate will notice with every case what the patterns are, so they can think of a solution for the future.
- The candidate understand the relevant laws and knows how to be compliant.
- The candidate will monitor the system for compliance abnormalities
- The candidate will handle all incoming compliance alerts and will handle this with absolute care.
- The candidate will be able to work independently and within a team.
What are you bringing?
- At least HBO (preferably WO) in e.g. law, finance, criminology
- Highlight current issues
- Bring in ideas for current issues
- Knowledge and experience of fraud & Compliance
What do you receive back?
- The latest technology in the field of crypto currency.
- A lot of new development, no external deadlines.
- Horizontal, transparent working environment with plenty of room for your ideas.A team of energetic colleagues of 30 years on average.
- A start-up vibe, with the power of a scale-up.
- The drinks and team activities we deserve.
- Trainings, conferences: when you think you need them, we make sure you can go.
- You select the tools you need.
- Very accessible workspace in the centre of Rotterdam (right across from Rotterdam CS).
Apply directly, then we'll contact you as soon as possible.Apply directly