We are LiteBit. The platform where crypto trading is safe, simple and human. We support you in buying, selling and managing your crypto. We strive to be the most customer friendly and trusted platform. We’ve got the funding and ambition to become the best in Europe. How we’re going to go about that will be part of your job. Right now, we’re fully re-engineering our frontend, trading engine and back office, so there’s plenty of room for your ideas. You can get cracking here as a pioneer in crypto currencies.
As a React developer you’ll be working on the front end part of our trading platform. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (using Typescript, RxJS and Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You’ll build functionalities, write test cases, review code written by colleagues, share your expertise and knowledge. You and your team make sure everything is safe, secure and sound: you build it, you run it. You will closely collaborate with the developers in your team and are supervised by your team lead. On top of that, you will be in contact with ‘internal customers’, from marketing, compliance and finance, for example.
You will be:
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive UI components using React, Typescript, RxJS and Redux
- Building reusable UI components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Writing test cases
What are you bringing?
- An interest in trading, blockchain and crypto currencies.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Writing test cases with Jest
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools ( CI/CD )
- Familiarity with Scrum
- Independent starter mentality: you can work independently and ask concrete questions.
- Improvising skills and a will to learn new things.
- Analytic capacities and decisiveness.
What do you receive back?
- The latest technology in the field of crypto currency
- A lot of new development, no external deadlines
- Horizontal, transparent working environment with plenty of room for your ideas. A team of energetic colleagues of 30 years on average
- A start-up vibe, with the power of a scale-up
- The drinks and team activities we deserve
- Trainings, conferences: when you think you need them, we make sure you can go
- You select the tools you need
- Very accessible workspace in the centre of Rotterdam (right across from Rotterdam CS).
Apply directly, then we'll contact you as soon as possible.Apply directly